Privacy Statement, CSC Costruzioni
When you browse the csc-sa.ch website, communicate with us, fill out the appropriate forms on the site, subscribe to the Newsletter, CSC SA collects and processes information about you (hereinafter, "personal data"). The purpose of this page is to inform you about the personal data collected, the processing carried out, the purposes pursued, the recipients of the data and their possible transfer abroad.
Given that you have a wide choice of services, you will find below a general section with information that applies to all services and special sections with specific information for individual services.
If you are an individual residing in the European Union.
Switzerland is not a member state of the European Union (EU), so European law is not directly applicable. Article 3(2) of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 679/2016 (hereinafter "GDPR") specifies that the GDPR applies to entities established outside the EU in the case of data processing that depends on (i) offering goods or services to individuals in the EU or (ii) monitoring the behavior of individuals in the EU.
CSC SA does not direct its activities to the EU, nor does it monitor the behavior of those in the EU, so the GDPR is inapplicable. However, Swiss law provides adequate protection for personal data, as determined by the European Commission on July 26, 2000 (read the adequacy decision here).
In the event of being subject to the GDPR, this document is valid as information pursuant to and for the purposes of Articles 13 and 14. In addition to benefiting from all the protections provided by the GDPR, you can assert your rights as expressed in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 GDPR, by contacting CSC SA. You have the right, at any time, within the limits and under the conditions established by the GDPR, to ask CSC SA for access to your personal data, rectification, deletion of the same, restriction of the processing concerning you or to object to their processing, as well as to exercise the right to the portability of such data. If the processing is based on Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a) GDPR, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. In the case of a request for data portability, CSC SA shall provide you, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, the personal data concerning you, subject to paragraphs 3 and 4 of Article 20 GDPR.
Subject to any other administrative and judicial remedies, if you believe that the processing of data about you violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority (Switzerland: SDPC │ EU: list of national authorities).
Under no circumstances are references to the GDPR to be understood as voluntary subjection to such legislation, respectively, to the oversight and/or decision-making power of any foreign Authority (with respect to Switzerland).
2.Data source and purpose of data processing
2.1 Navigation data
If you are visiting our site for information only, without adding additional information, only your browser data is collected on our internet server. This is technically necessary data to enable you to view the website and ensure proper usability and navigation
- IP address of the machine from which you are connected
- Date and time of the consultation
- Time zone difference
- Pages consulted
- http code
- Amount of data transmitted
- Operating system
- Language and version of navigation software
2.2 Identification data
In some parts of the site it is possible that we may be asked to provide Data for the eventual performance of Services. In such cases, the Data processed are only those provided by you as a user, such as: first name, last name, e-mail address, and any other data provided e.g. newsletter request or CV submission.
In particular, you can interact with the site in the following sections:
- subscription to the "Newsletter" Service. The Personal Data voluntarily provided by you by filling in the "Newsletter" section, will be processed by the Owner exclusively for the purpose of processing your request for subscription to the Service.
- "Write Us" contact request. The Personal Data spontaneously provided by you through the compilation of the "write us" section, will be processed by the Owner exclusively for the purpose of processing the requests set out in the compilation of the form.
- sending Curriculum Vitae "Apply". The Personal Data spontaneously provided by you through the compilation of the "write us" section, will be processed by the Owner exclusively for the purpose of processing the requests exposed in the compilation of the form.
2.3 Purposes and legal bases of Data processing
Data may be processed, for the following purposes and legal bases:
A. Without your prior consent for service purposes, such as:
A.1) contract execution and/or fulfillment of pre-contractual commitments, in particular for:
- derive anonymous statistical information on the use of the Services and to monitor its proper functioning;
- allow the creation of the account within the Jobs section for the purpose of applying for possible job positions. Further information on the processing of Data for selection purposes may be viewed by consulting the information on the processing of Data available on the dedicated section of the Site itself after registering;
- allow you to subscribe to the "Email Alert notification service";
- allow you to subscribe to newsletters.
A.2) the fulfillment by the Data Controller of legal obligations, such as compliance with obligations under laws, regulations or national and EU legislation or imposed by the competent Authorities.
A.3) the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Controller, in particular:
- the management and maintenance of the Site: the interest of the Data Controller corresponds to the need to ensure the proper operation of the Site;
- the sending, only where it has entered its Data within contact forms, of updates relating to our Sites, etc.: the Holder's interest refers to the general interest of a company to promote the aforementioned updates and is considered legitimate by law under national legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the statistical activity, carried out by means of analytical cookies: the Holder's interest corresponds to the need to optimize and improve website navigation without identifying the surfer;
2.4 Nature of contribution
Providing us with Navigational Data is necessary in order to navigate our Sites. In the event that you fill out the form in the "Work with Us" section to apply for possible job positions, fill out the form in the "Contact Us" section to request information or to receive a newsletter, providing Data is necessary if you are interested in those Services. If you refuse, you may still use our Sites but may not be able to take advantage of the specific Services indicated.
2.5 Information collected through cookies and other technologies
Cookies are short text files that are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. On each subsequent visit, cookies are sent back to the website that originated them (first-party cookies) or to another website that recognizes them (third-party cookies). Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize the User's device. They serve various purposes such as, for example, allowing you to navigate efficiently between pages, remember your favorite sites, and generally improve your browsing experience. They also help to ensure that advertising content displayed online is more targeted to the User and their interests. Depending on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be classified into technical cookies, profiling cookies, and third-party cookies. This Site only makes use of technical cookies and third-party cookies.
- Technical cookies
Technical cookies are those whose use does not require the User's consent. Among said technical cookies, we point out essential cookies, also called "strictly necessary" cookies, which enable functions, without which it would not be possible to fully use the Site. These cookies are used exclusively by the Company and are therefore first-party cookies. They are saved on the User's computer only during the current browser session.
Also included in the scope of technical cookies are those used to statistically analyze accesses or visits to the Site, also known as "analytics", which pursue statistical purposes only, (but not also marketing or profiling) and collect information in aggregate form without the possibility of tracing the identification of the individual User. These cookies can be disabled and/or deleted through the browser settings. All modern browsers allow you to change cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the "options" or "preferences" menu of the User's browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Or you can use the "Help" option in your browser for more information.
Below, for each technical cookie used we report: the name, purpose of use and retention time.
|Used to store preferences related to cookies
In the course of browsing, the User may also receive cookies from different sites or web servers on his terminal (so-called "third-party" cookies): this happens because on the Site there may be elements such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located. In other words, said cookies are set directly by website operators or servers other than the Site itself. These third parties could theoretically set cookies while you are visiting the Site and thus obtain information related to the fact that you have visited a Company website.
Below, for each third-party cookie on the Site, we list the name, purpose, the name of the third party storing the information, and the relevant link to the third party's website.
|Third party storing the User's information
|Tracciatura a scopo pubblicitario
|Tracciatura a scopo pubblicitario
Our website uses an analytics service that relies on permanent cookies. We have the IP address anonymization feature enabled: if the data collected during your connection allows a connection to be made to you, it is automatically deleted. The IP address provided by your browser will not be combined with other Google data.
- Technical Note https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Google Analytics https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
Link installed cookies description page: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
Link to download page to tool that allows you to disable installation of such cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
|Used to distinguish users
|Used to distinguish users
|Used to limit the "request rate"
3. Methods of data processing and data storage
We process your Data through the help of electronic means and always in compliance with the security requirements of the applicable legislation. Our security measures include contractual means with any contractor (e.g. service providers) or agent in order to ensure the protection of the security and confidentiality of your Data in accordance with the provisions dictated by applicable data protection legislation.
4. Scope of communication
4.1 Internal and External Data Communication
Your Data will be processed only by subjects previously authorized to process or responsible parties. In particular, your Data may be communicated to the following categories of external parties: professional and/or technical service providers, consultants and professionals, also in associated form, legitimate recipients under the law. The recipients of the Data act as data controllers or data processors according to the applicable legislation. Should we become involved in a reorganization, acquisition or sale of our company or parts of it, we will disclose your Data to the third parties involved in the procedure.
4.2 Transfer of data abroad
Your Data may be transferred by us outside Switzerland to third party recipients established within the European Union. This transfer is free as each country within the European Union guarantees an adequate level of data protection. However, we may also transfer your Data to third countries, outside the European Union, which do not guarantee the same level of data protection. However, we would like to inform you that such transfer to third countries will always take place in accordance with Swiss law, i.e. by collecting your consent when necessary or by taking any other measures necessary to ensure the security of the data being transferred, e.g. Switzerland's Standard Contractual Clauses.
5. Rights of the data subject
Under the conditions established by law, we specifically grant you the following rights (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Obtain rectification of inaccurate or outdated personal data;
- Be informed in writing and free of charge if personal data concerning you are being processed;
- revoke consent to the processing of data that you have previously given;
- prevent the disclosure to third parties of personal data worthy of special protection;
- express your opinion on an automated individual decision or request that it be reviewed by a natural person;
- obtain delivery of your personal data or demand that it be transmitted to a third party;
- request that data processing be stopped, that its disclosure to third parties be prevented, or that personal data be rectified or destroyed;
- demand that a certain processing of personal data be prohibited, that a certain disclosure of personal data to third parties be prohibited, or that personal data be deleted or destroyed;
- if neither the accuracy nor the inaccuracy of personal data can be proved, request that a note be added to the data noting its disputed character;
- demand that the rectification, destruction, blocking, especially that of disclosure to third parties, as well as the mention of the disputed character or the judgment be disclosed to third parties or published;
- to have the illegality of a processing of personal data established.
Legitimation and exercise. If you wish to exercise your rights, you must do so in writing by means of a reasoned request to be sent by regular mail or electronically, enclosing the necessary justifications, as well as proof of your identity. Indeed, it is our duty to rigorously verify that requests for access to data come from those entitled and not from unauthorized third parties.
Timing of execution. We will act on your request without delay but, in any case, except in exceptional circumstances, within 30 days of receiving it complete with any information necessary for judgment.
6. Data controller
CSC SA, Lugano (TI- CH) determines the purpose and means of the processing of your personal data.
To communicate with us, please use the following contacts:
mailing address: CSC SA, Via G.Pioda 5, CH-6901 Lugano
tel: +41 (0)91 910 90 90