• Manages the contractual management of the project in all its phases, referring both to the main contract with the client and to the subcontracts with the companies and suppliers employed by the project.
• Their work begins with support to the procurement office in drafting contractual documentation for various subcontractors and continues with support to project managers on contractual issues throughout the life of the project (drafting of subcontract and service contracts, updating standards, management of contractual correspondence, and support in dispute management, etc.).
• Reports hierarchically to the Project Commercial Manager, whom they support and with whom they share strategies and information, in collaboration with the Contract Manager and in coordination with other project functions.
• Supports the procurement office in drafting subcontract agreements, verifying the consistency and completeness of the attached documents.
• Supports the construction sites in managing contracts during the project period, participates in the enhancement of variations requested by the client and in the preparation of changes with subcontractors.
• Supports the Project Manager and Commercial Manager in drafting contractual correspondence and managing disputes.
• Collaborates with external consultants (lawyers, experts, insurers, etc.) on relevant topics.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering or architecture.
• At least three years of comparable professional experience, preferably in construction companies.
• Age between 30 and 35 years.
• Required languages: fluent Italian and English. Knowledge of French is an advantage.
• Experience with international contracts in complex contexts.
• Understanding of project administration and accounting aspects.
• Competence in using MS Office applications (including MS-Project and Power Point), ideally with experience in working with bid and construction accounting applications.
• Enthusiasm, flexibility, ability to work in a team, organizational skills, as well as assertiveness and leadership capability.